Friday, February 16, 2007

My Birthday!



So The weekend of February 9-11th was my birthday weekend. On Friday, February 9th, Me and a ton of my friends went to The Alibi in Burlingame to celebrate. The best birthday suprise ever was my friend Rob who I haven't seen in over 13 years showed up to my birthday party! It was amazing! Deffinately a great night.



Then On Saturday, February 10th, Alex and I went to a Camel Cigarettes funded concert. She Wants Revenge was playing. They were amazing! That was probably the best night I've had in years. Alex was a perfect person to go with me because she doesn't complain...She's easy going and she's my PEA POD! Rob Drove us to and from the Regency Building in San Francisco so we could party it up. When he picked me and Alex up, he pulled over in front of City Hall and told me to close my eyes. He put a super cheesy birthday hat on my head, and gave me a cupcake with a candle in it and he and Alex sang happy birthday! It was the best... So I wore the hat the rest of the night!



As for Sunday, February 11th, which is my actual birthday, Rob and I went to a nice dinner at my favorite restaurant Vivace! In Belmont, then we went to Behans for Karaoke. It was a slow night so we went home and relaxed! Couldn't ask for a better birthday!! :)

No comments: