Sunday, January 28, 2007

They Make me Smile!



How I love my girlies. Alex, Ronda and Jaimie are the three girls that I spend the most time with. They are so much fun! I really couldn't have asked for any better group of girls! We have made some serious memories together, and so far, 2007 has been great with them, And of course my Lovie Rob too!



This past week, my brother Brian came up from Arizona with his girlfriend to visit. We did a ton of stuff. We went and spent the day in San Francisco giving her the tour of the hot spots, then we went to the Pop Scene night club (where the above picture was taken) and danced the night away. It was so nice to have Brian home because I miss him all the time! :( But I guess i'm next to visit him in Arizona!

Another exciting thing in my life...I suppose...Is that we got a treadmill for the house, so now I can work out without worrying about hurting my knee! I used it last night and it was soooo much fun! Well I guess I'm off! Take care! Until next time....

No comments: