Monday, December 04, 2006

I make a great pinup




This is a blurry picture but this was the finished look of my outfit Saturday night. I looked super hot! I clean up good!!! :) So the dinner I cooked for me and Rob came out perfect. Baked Chicken drumsticks, Rice Pilaf, and green beans! Then we made breakfast together this morning. I made the scrambled eggs and toast and he made the bacon. I love spending the weekends with him. We may head to Santa Cruz next weekend for his birthday. That should be fun! Last night we did some karaoke (well I did, he watched) and the DJ played a slow song and he actually danced with me. Something he hasn't done before. I loved it. :) This was a kick ass weekend! I loved every minute of it. I can't wait to see what next weekend has instore for me! :) I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend as well!
xoxo

1 comment:

mariaquirarte said...

awww I never knew I had a friend that could cook!! You're making me hungry by reading this thing!! LOL