Sunday, December 03, 2006

Goooood Times! :)



This is me getting ready to go to a hot rod show in Brisbane last night. My friend Alex put the curlers in my hair and Kristina told me I had to put my pearls on. I then began to drink a glass of wine which made me look like a "Disgruntled housewife" or a "Desperate Housewife." It was pretty funny. We added the ciggarette for effect! I think we should have pulled out the vaccum cleaner personally! HAHA! Anyways, Last night was a rootin tootin good time. I was pretty tipsy! Whoops! But the 23 Club was packed with numerous car clubs and Rockabilly car enthusiasts. It was SO FUN! I think there were something like 4 Live Rockabilly bands there. Good Times! Well I'm with my Robbie right now and we're going grocery shopping! YAY!!! I'm making dinner tonight. GO ME! Anywho. Until next time boys and girls. TALLY HO!

No comments: