Wednesday, April 04, 2007

My Trip to Arizona!



So on Friday, March 30th, Rob and I went down to Arizona to visit my brother Brian. Our plane got us in at about 10:00pm, We had to pick up our rental car and high tail it to Tempe....That is....AFTER Rob and I got lost in Phoenix!
Finally, Rob and I made it to Brian and Sarah's purple and orange apartment building where we were greeted outside by them....as well as Rodger! I ran in, threw my luggage down, changed clothes, and now, we were on our way to Casey Moore's Bar and Grill.



(That would be the patio where we sat a couple of times)

Well we get there, meet some of Brian's friends and sit down and drink and have a great time. It was fairly low key. After that, we got home and rested.

On Saturday, Rob and I decided to drive around Scottsdale, and see the sights. We visited my grandparents and we stopped into the Pavillions shopping center. It was nice to show him where I use to hang out all the time. We got back to Brian and Sarah's and got in our bathing suits and went to their pool.....It was a good 89-90 Degrees outside so It was swimming weather. Ya, well Brian's pool was fridged!!! LoL! So It was in and out with me and I decided to just lay out and tan. (YES! I tan)

That night, Brian, Sarah, Rodger, Rob and I went out Bar hopping on the notorious Mill Ave. Strip. HELLA bro bars man! Preppy as hell. One bar we went to called ZUMAS made me take off my black and white bandana that I was wearing in my hair as a head band....FUCKERS!!! Then we went to a bar next door called The CUE and had a drink there, that bar was cool. Kinda like California Bar and Grill. Then we went to a bar called the Library.



This is Rodger. My Hero. He can puke and walk like the rest of them. While at the other bars, Rodger was taking shooters left and right! And as we were walking to the Library, homeboy would just turn his head and puke and then carry on with conversation. It was insane. That picture was taken two minutes before the bar fight.

THE BAR FIGHT

So some Bro ass mother fuckers were staring at Brian's girlfriend's boobs and she felt the need to call them out on it. Well these Bro's have a serious staring problem because they started looking at Brian all crazy. SO! Being the awesome brother that Brian is he was all "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" And, well... After about three minutes of Brian calling them "Fools" and "Homie" A fight broke out, Idiot ASU boy threw the first punch. Brian Jumped up and started beating on both of them. I jumped up and attacked one of the guys in a green shirt. Successfully, I broke his nose! *bows* Thank you! *bows* Then I knocked some other fool out who wasn't even apart of the fight but was trying real hard to be apart of it...Then security came....kicked the bros out, and made sure my brother was fine, then made us leave......So we went to Dos Gringos! HA!



Thats me and Brian at Dos Grigos. So, Amp'd up, we cruise up Rural Rd. to this bar called Dos Gringos. We took a couple of shots there, Chilled and then decided to make out Trek home. Little did I know this bar was literally over a fence from my brother's apartment complex.

So we're walking...Brian, Rob and Rodger Scale a big white wall while Sarah and I kinda go through the bushes! LoL! Then we had to get over a chain linked fence. That was funny! Rob got some battle Scars. We get back to the apartment, all of us fucked up, and Brian's neighbors from down stairs come home. SO we say hi to him, then some Rasta mother fucker comes up and starts talking to me and Sarah. He was cool. Smoked the guys out. BOOOO! Rodger made Grass Angels!



Then..The night was over....


The rest of the time We were there, Rob and I went to Casey Moore's a couple of times and just relaxed. We all went to dinner with my grandparents on Monday night. It was nice. Then we came home. BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Well thats it! Well the short version of it!

No comments: