Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Today, Tomorrow!



Ugh! I swear I am being punished!!!! Infected boil on my theigh....looks as if it derived from an insect bite or even an in grown hair that I shaved and it just went bizerk! In any case, I am hurting! ALOT!!!! And I have a 3.5 mile hike tomorrow that, unfortunatly, I cannot avoid! This girl is NOT happy! I have been soaking it in hot epsom salt baths and hot compresses, I guess I just have to wait it out and see what happens.

On a good note, My mother and I went shopping today. It was fun to hang out with her. Then Rob came over after I came home and we went to visit his mother in the physical rehabilitation place and then he made me dinner and we had a little cuddle time. I love Rob. He is absolutely amazing!! I adore him greatly!!!

Well I guess I should rest. I am hurting so bad that I just need to relax. Everyone have a lovely day/ or night! Besos!! xoxo

No comments: